Sunday, January 1, 2023

What Books Have I Started Reading?

_Eats, Shoots & Leaves_ by Lynne Truss is a research paper/essay type of book about the decline of grammar usage in Europe & the U.S. 

I am liking it. 

Reading Level, College Age

I could not take a good photo of _Eats, Shoots & Leaves_ because I am missing the jacket cover. 


_Wilders, Project Earth Book One_ by Brenda Cooper

It is a Sci-fi novel involving protected virtual realities and robot assistants. 
It gets really confusing to keep track of who is the robot talking versus the two sisters that are talking.  Right now, I am paused on reading this. 


 


 








Reading Level, 12th Grade


_Survival Tails Endurance in Antarctica_ by Katrina Charman. 
It is historical fiction on Ernest Shackleton’s Historical voyage to Antarctica from the P.O.V. of dogs chosen for the journey. 

 




How is the book published as fiction when it is historical fiction? I know the publisher could only answer this one etc. 

Reading Level, 5th Grade

Borrowed gemstone is being used as paper weight.  Thank you owner of gemstone.  

 How I came across each book?

              _Eats, Shoots & and Leaves_ by Lynne Truss was on our bookshelf.  It was a required read of my husband during his college years.  ~~

              _Survival Tales Endurance in Antarctica_ by Katrina Charman, I picked up at a book fair. 

              I found _Wilders, Project Earth Book One_ by Brenda Cooper at the Writer’s Profile at a Literary Agency I was Researching. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment